I’ve written on my blog before about how I don’t like Valentine’s Day. Hint, Hint, this woman does not want her hubby to spend $$$ for flowers because it’s a day that everyone else gets flowers. Here’s what I do want and surprisingly, do get sometimes.
– Buy (cheaper) flowers on a day “just because”.
– Say I love you even when I’ve gone a little bonkers and drive you crazy!
– Take me out to dinner when you can see I don’t really want to cook tonight.
– Take the kids out to dinner so I can have alone time.
– Do those silly little thing that only you and I know will make me smile.
I told Marathon Man not even a card this year. Honestly!
I cannot wait until Feb 15th.